Greetings, lovelies. Today is a great day to Choose You.
- Grab that key.
- If you can’t find the key, teach yourself how to pick a lock.
- Open the lock and swing the doors wide open. You might be surprised to discover that you have actually, all this time, been the one who has been locked inside — not the other way around, with all this time thinking that your dreams are the ones that have been locked up and inaccessible.
- Step outside into the world of possibility and let your hair flow in the fresh breeze.
- Open your arms and embrace the many opportunities that are all around you.
- There are so many that are designed especially for you. For you. Believe.
- Step forth and choose. You only have to choose one to make a difference in today. Like choosing a puppy from a darling litter of adorable choices, pick the one that picks you.
- Nurture your choice. Let it know that it is loved. Feed it, water it, walk it, clean up after it.
- Groom your choice. Brush it, bathe it, pick the sticks and burrs that get stuck when it is out running around and exploring.
- An opportunity is a choice. You are worth the time and care that making the choice to choose you requires to nurture it. Love who you are. Believe in yourself. Choose well.