Greetings, lovelies. Today is a great day to Choose You.
- Grab that key.
- If you can’t find the key, teach yourself how to pick a lock.
- Open the lock and swing the doors wide open. You might be surprised to discover that you have actually, all this time, been the one who has been locked inside — not the other way around, with all this time thinking that your dreams are the ones that have been locked up and inaccessible.
- Step outside into the world of possibility and let your hair flow in the fresh breeze.
- Open your arms and embrace the many opportunities that are all around you.
- There are so many that are designed especially for you. For you. Believe.
- Step forth and choose. You only have to choose one to make a difference in today. Like choosing a puppy from a darling litter of adorable choices, pick the one that picks you.
- Nurture your choice. Let it know that it is loved. Feed it, water it, walk it, clean up after it.
- Groom your choice. Brush it, bathe it, pick the sticks and burrs that get stuck when it is out running around and exploring.
- An opportunity is a choice. You are worth the time and care that making the choice to choose you requires to nurture it. Love who you are. Believe in yourself. Choose well.
Here is a really beautiful journal and pen set that I came across in my Amazon perusing. Love this pen set especially. Today, commit your adorable opportunities to paper and keep them growing and thriving.
Handmade Medium Vintage Leather Journal Diary
Unique Beautiful Feather Calligraphy Dip Pen Set Writing Quill Pens
It’s Sunday morning and what better way to enjoy a Sunday morning than to grab a cup of well-brewed coffee (with some raw sugar and organic half-and-half added to it) and a journal. I just ordered this new journal (see below) that I simply love. It is one of those super cool organizers that has dream-planning and monthly goals built into it.
I can easily answer each of the questions below with a resounding YES!
❶ Need to Transform Life With Yearly Goals ?
❷ Want to Set Motivating Monthly Goals ?
❸ Ready To Make Every Day Count ?
Boost Quality of Life by Investing In Your Future Now:
Tools4Wisdom Planner 2016 2017 Calendar July to June – 4-in-1: Daily Weekly Monthly Yearly Goals Organizer (8.5 x 11 / 200 Pages / Spiral / Academic Year)
You can click on the image (or on the hyperlink) to take a look at it. I love sharing things like this and have already ordered another one (with a different cover) for a friend who is in the midst of re-defining her life by starting a new business.
I sometimes feel like a Goal Nerd because I so enjoy mapping out my many dreams and ideas on paper. The great part about this book? It lets me step away from my scribble-y white board in my office and actually organize what it is that presents as the next steps. I truly appreciate innovative people who create organizers like this. I have been trying to find one exactly like this for several years . . . and here it is.
I so wish you a happy Sunday and happy planning as well. I sometimes think that planning gets a bad rap from those who think that too much structure creates its own brand of chaos. While I can agree with the thought behind this opinion, I know that I always feel an added benefit to writing down my creative ideas so that I can see them, rather than just think them. I am ready to make every day count!