How to germinate hope:
- Select your seeds.
- Prepare your soil. Make it rich.
- Learn about the ideal growing conditions for your seeds.
- Create this ideal environment.
- Plant your seeds.
- Water your seeds regularly.
- Keep your seeds warm to aid in germination.
- Move your seeds to natural light once they have sprouted.
- Maintain and watch your sprouted plants.
- Harden off your growing plants and get them used to fluctuating conditions.
- Transplant your seedlings outdoors.
- Enjoy the growing process.
- Tend your Believe. Believe in yourself.
Here are some inspiring videos for you . . . from sunflowers dancing to jazz . . . to monarch butterflies making their entry into the world . . . to inspiring words that dare us to be great . . . take some time today to be inspired and then start planting.
This is so cool. Sunflowers feeling the beat . . .