Meet Rico. I was working away at my office in town when who came in to make my acquaintance? Rico! Rico poked his head in to say, “Hello! Life is good! I see you!” There is something about this face that says so much. All you have to do is look in Rico’s eyes and you feel seen and heard. Dogs. They are beauties on earth.
“Dogs are angels sent from heaven
in order to help us to be better people.” – Robert Genn
“Angels are often disguised as dogs.”
“My earth angel came to me as a loving pet.”
“Please, let me be the person my dog thinks I am.”
10 Things I LOVE About Dogs:
- Dogs don’t judge.
- Dogs are always there to comfort and reassure.
- Dogs have a great sense of humor and they like to make us laugh.
- Dogs know more about my life than we do.
- Dogs have a keen sense of intuition that is reliably trust-able.
- Dogs know how to be in the present moment.
- Dogs are patient.
- Dogs are kind and empathetic.
- Dogs are beautiful — on the inside and on the outside.
- Dogs are warm and cozy and they smell good after it has rained.
Calling all dog lovers!
What do you love about dogs? Please, share one (or more!) thing that you love about your dog or about dogs in general in the comments section. Share your happiness about dogs with us, please!